Monday, August 16, 2010

I do more than run and quilt!

Really I do!  This summer I worked with a good friend of mine to get her marketing up to par with her wonderful glasswork.  I knew her from my past life at my old job.  So now on my new adventures I get design fun stuff like this!


The art quilt on my blog was a gift to her and it was the jumping off point for the design of her website and marketing collateral.  So it turned into this...



Please go check out her website at http://www.glassgardendesigns.com/.  She does custom work through her etsy shop.  If you have an image that is from one of your races or an inspirational message for your training now or if you just need a stinkin' beautiful gift for yourself of loved one - she's your gal!  Let me know what you think of the site too!  Know someone who needs a great site for a fair price - I'm your gal for that too!  Folks can contact me through my other website - http://www.klscgroup.com/.  Thanks for letting me share! 

No comments: