Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Really, I am still here.

Otter2
Otter outside the Angry Trout restaurant in Grand Marais, MN.  Really good food!  The otters come back each spring, cause it's pretty good treats there at the Angry Trout! 


Gosh, I don't know why it's so hard to post!  I have been super busy.  Had a great time at Bluefin with Jill.  Have gotten almost done with Sue's purse.  Have a great tutorial on the way for the Dragonfly quilt.  Giving it to the guild this Thursday night.  Super busy with baseball website stuff.  Designing graphics for Monique's glass business...taking care of a sick, hershey squirty dog, volunteering at school, normal housework and yard work stuff...whew, no wonder I don't post!  I am gonna figure out if I can post easily from my droid...


My father-in-law is the absolute best!  He was out in the rain for 3 hours putting my new garden gate.  He did such, such a nice job!  He is building me a new raised bed too!  He has extra strawberry plants for me and I get to put those into that new bed.  I am actually gonna have a garden instead of a rabbit buffet!


I took a few video download classes today from Quilting Arts - Judy Coates-Perez.  Painted Bird and Painted/Collaged Cloth.  Hmm, I think I have found my artistic sister! 


Got my mother's day present today - a new/used Canon EOS Rebel Xi.  Too rainy to take outside and test out the super cool telephoto lens.  Can't wait to play with it.


Alright then - I am off to eat a go-gurt with Maxi.



No comments: