Monday, December 14, 2009

Gosh, not blogged in a month! New Quilt Done!

Shame on me!  I see that I have not blogged in over 3 weeks!  Things have been busy around here!  I got a new sewing machine and kitchenaid mixer...gadget girl strikes again!  Both are things I have been wanting for a very long time! 


Kitchenaid Mixer - Made my first pecan pie with homemade pie crust...YUM.  I made homemade pasta and turned that into cheese ravs.  Again, YUM.  I am pretty stinkin' proud of myself! 


Sewing - Here is my first official quilt since I started back quilting...


P104003368


It was from my class with Annie Smith - Pickle Road Garden.  It's about 60" by 60". 


Here's a little project that I finished up tonight.  It's a little notebook holder.  Found the free pattern from Three Creatives


P1040043 P104004538


I also got done building our Willow RIver Piecemakers Quilt Guild website - go check it out at www.willowriverpiecemakers.com.


I also have a new friend that has similiar vision issues like I do.  Very cool getting to know her!  A fellow guild member got us together.   You just never know what a small world it is!



 



No comments: