Monday, October 19, 2009

Fall Creative Stuff 'Round Here!

Block1 


I have finished 2 of the 4 center blocks.  Look at all those points!  I think I did a pretty stinkin' good job - Annie's teaching probably helped a little bit - :)  It's a 12 1/4 inch block, so those little corner blocks are literally only about 3 inches!  Little, little piecing! 


10_19_KaleidoscopePlay


I had a little fun in kaleidscope land today! I also finished up my first felted slipper sock this weeked - hadn't picked up knitting in a while, so that was nice.  Will post pics after they are done!


Welcome_Pumpkins_ArtQuilt_Oct09


Finished this little guy and finally got a pic to post - used Neo Color II to "paint" the pumpkin scene.  Had found a free embroidery fall pattern here to follow.  Very fun and relaxing to do!  Plus got a little practice with machine quilting.


Off to finish the other two center blocks for Pickle Road.  (It's named after the fabric line by Mark Lipinski...)



 



No comments: