Friday, August 28, 2009

Mom, ya better not blog this...

Max_cutie 


Now, I ask you...how could I not?  Your 9 year old picks you a flower and you have a camera in your hand...it would be a crime!


Max_OscarPondPlay2








My two cuties got a little play time in at the lodge this past weekend.  Oscar-boy has a tendency to take off wildly if he is not on a leash. (Wouldn't you?) A spur of the moment decision, I let him go and he ran with abandon up and down the field.  Max got into the act and soon, the dog was in the pond up to his chest.  Well, there's water there and I'm thirsty!  No pics of the wet, messy puppy....


My father-in-law put in wildflowers this spring and they are blooming!


Lodge_wildflowers_1 


Lodge_wildflowers_2 


Lodge_wildflowers_3



1 comment:

Melanie said...

I would have blogged it too, had I had a nine year old!