Monday, August 10, 2009

Have you Swaptree'd Yet?

JulyAug 09 pics 20851


Yes, I did talk about swaptree recently... (facebook?) Anyway - I have been using it now for a couple of weeks and whew!  Pretty cool!  I am a book-aholic.  Admitted and will not recover.  So, I went downstairs to the bookshelves and snagged some books I knew I would never read again and logged into my account on swaptree.  Right away it said I could swap for over 8000 items.  I scheduled some swaps and now I am routinely sending out 2-3 items a day.  I am starting to get items back and everything is going really well!  No surprises, good quality, fast delivery.  What's so cool is, no need to run to the post office, you can print a postage label right on the site.  I am guessing they make a little profit off that, but jeez - for the cost of one hard cover book, I am getting 11 things swapped.  They have music, video games, DVD's.  Go check it out if you have a pile of books and you never know what you could get! 



No comments: