Friday, August 28, 2009

Artistic Photo Quilts by Charlotte Ziebarth

While Maxi Fortend is all about unfocused fun, I am finding I do need a bit of focus!  There are just too many fun things to do!  So,  I have seen folks do book reviews and I thought, yeah, that sounds like something I could do!  Hmmm, focus found! 


Here goes! C&T Publishing has many, many wonderful books and I just got this one in yesterday's delivery. 


ArtisticPhotoQuilts



Artistic Photo Quilts by Charlotte Ziebarth. 


I paged through it last night and as I was updating my blog, it is already giving me lots and lots of ideas on how to use the pics from this summer! I love photoshop and quilting, so how much greater can that get?


So my focus for the next week is to dig into this book and then post my results.  I'm kinda excited! 



No comments: