Thursday, January 29, 2009

Take Pictures of People

When you are out and about in your travels - taking pictures of the people around you can be a wonderful way to remember details of your trip. I took this one unobtrusively at the Cafe DuMonde in New Orleans in October. I reminds me alot of Norman Rockwell pieces - I think it's the hats. This place is open 24 hours and has the most wonderful coffee. This is one of my favorite shots from the trip.

Learned a bad lesson today - never just upload your photos from your memory card to flickr and then delete the card. I lost all the pics of Oscar and his first piece of celery exploration.

Side note - visit to the opthamalogist looks like I am pretty stable from my results from 1.5 years ago - so that is wonderful news! Stable is good baby!


No comments: