Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Day 2 - Yup had to remind myself to blog

OldBarns09_2008Here's a shot I found from this summer - part of the group that I took last September. 


 


So I have funny pictures of Oscar Puppy trying his first bite of celery, the camera is downstairs and pictures are still stuck in it.  Good one for tomorrow!


With feeling better and my UI claim has gone through so I am feeling more calm with a clearer head.  My morning is spent getting Max off to school, then heading downstairs to my office to search for jobs and contracts.  Those are few and far between, but a job application on line can often take 1-2 hours to complete by the time you get done with the cover letter and entering in everything from my resume.  The rest of the day I am learning new photoshop cool techniques for my klsCreative business.  I posted one of those from yesterday.  Did some more cool stuff today, but again, it's all on the downstairs computer! 




1 comment:

Lori said...

Wouldn't this be a kick butt cross stitch?