Saturday, March 22, 2008

Where the heck have I been?

Well, the last post about going off to sunny Clearwater Beach has been the motivation to finally get going on being healthy and fit.  So I have started clean eating, revved up my running and started to weight train.  Whew...no wonder I am tired and have no time to post!  I am gonna get better because this blog is really for me to remember things that have happened through the year and I enjoy reading back through past entries.  So no more blog laziness! 



Craftiness Update - I have been working studiously on a cross-stitch project and crocheting some washcloths.  I like to try out different stitches on those, but the cotton yarn is tough on your hands!  (hard to pull).  I think I am gonna get enough yarn today to start working on my own ripple blanket.  My grandma always had one on her couch.  Mine will not be in that exact style, but it's just the idea that every cozy house should have a ripple blanket.  Once again, I am about 2 years behind on the crafty trends!  That's cool though, cause I can see everyone else's completed blankets and steal ideas! 



Movie side notes:  August Rush is really good!  My TIVO did not get the first 35 minutes, but what it did get was good!  Super Size Me - movie from 2003 about the perils of eating at McDonalds for 30 straight days is also an excellent eye opener!  When you are feelin' the need to cheat, just watch that movie for a little motivation reinforcement.



Well, I will have Max easter pics tomorrow (that's one excited little boy!)  I was at corporate this week and wow, is he a lovey boy since I got back! 



No comments: