Sunday, February 3, 2008

This is...a mosaic of some of my collections!

Mycollectionsmosaic_3



Playing along with This is meme from Three Buttons.  Learning my camera - finally reading the instruction manual! I also figured out how to make the cool mosaics I've seen on other folks sites!  Could not do just one collection.  In order top to bottom, left to right:



The mis-matched socks collection



Member of the candle holder collection



Priceless Hardunger from Scott's Grandma Edith



Outings with my son, Max



Clutter on my bedside table



Fall leaves photos



It's hard to see - roosters and recipes - collect both.  New collection - things bought from etsy  and last but not least, my growing collection of acrylic paintings by moi!



3 comments:

Bec said...

Hahaha the mis-matched sock collection has cracked me up!!! Hey maybe you could start making sock puppets or sock toys...then you would have a whole new collection :P

Jenny said...

Yes I was thinking that you could make quite a few sock monkeys with those! Glad to see you know how to do the mosaic now!It is fun to do:)

Kathy said...

love the sock collection idea, I've got a great one going ;) I am so impressed with people who read the instruction manuals, can't wait to see how it turns out :)