Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Depth of Field & First Biscornu!

Bw_depth_wineglass



I want depth of field darn it!  I have been reading my camera manual and playing...playing...playing - such a slow process!  I have a Panasonic DZ7 - while it was expensive at the time..it's just not doin' it for me - I think I need some new lenses - of course they are on back order...Nice thing about B&H Photo is that they will send you an email when they are back in stock...



There are so many things to balance, focus, apeture, lighting...jiminy crickets!  Well, I am gonna get better at this and I'll use my journal to track my progress!  I do like the BW feature of the camera - the cool color feature is "cool" too!   



Frontbiscornu1In crafty news - I finished my first biscornu over the weekend.  Thanks to Flossbox for the pattern.  They are very fun to do!  Off to Craftster to post it.  Am I getting better with my stitches, Lor? 



Frontbiscornu



1 comment:

Emily said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Glad to see your biscornu, it looks great! :)