Sunday, January 20, 2008

Valentines Tree, Projects and I love legos.

Valentines_treeI think I get hung up on needing a photo for each post and then don't post.  So, I am figuring out ways to get photos out of my camera much faster and streamline my process. (I am also getting out my cameras user guide to figure out why I am not getting sharp photos - I think the image stabilization thingy is turned off.)   I am awesome at streamlining at  work..lose it with home/personal stuff.  But ya know...those crafty blogs out there have a tendency to get me a little off track..like these...Ric Rac...how cute is her post about the little softie boys!! Future Girl...well, she's just been a favorite since this fall.  So seriously, my favorites...I have to now have folders...CraftyGoodness...CrochetGoodness...KnitingGoodness....EmbroideryGoodness...SewingGoodness...How the heck is a girl gonna get off the internet and make something?  I will have to give myself a timer like I do for Max...1/2 hour of playing Playstation and then you are done. 



Crafts Update:  Started crocheting a hooded baby blanket.  I am 1/2 done with my first real cross-stitch project - a biscornu - inspired by The Flossbox - aren't these darling?  They just look doable.  I am also working on a another project - Any Small Acts of Kindness are Never Wasted. 



I promised Max we would work on Super Lion today too. 



Oh yeah - I love glitter and I made a valentines tree cause I just love the glow of white lights...it will turn into St. Pats Tree, Easter Tree, Spring Tree, you get the picture...



Max_sicklegosHere's a quick Max update - he made this most recent Lego Booster creation last weekend when he was recovering from strep throat.  Literally 6 hours of concentrated work where there was no tv, no computer and no nintendo ds.  Worth every dime!!! He was pretty stinkin' proud of himself too.



2 comments:

futuregirl said...

Ahhh, thank you! Max is a cutie with that awesome lego contraption. :)

Jodie said...

Hello, Thanks for the sweet comments, and the great company - I love futuregirl too.
I think I need to do a bit of the same - set myself some blog reading limits so I can get stuff finished !!