Sunday, December 2, 2007

Gingerbread House Party 2007

Each year, one of our super nice neighbors puts on a gingerbread house decorating party - she literally makes 95 gingerbread houses out of graham crackers.  Kara and I took the boys to the 1:00 session (1:30 due to our previous windshield wiper adventures that morning).  Of course, I step on a 2-year olds foot cause I don't see the little guy! I love the idea of this party, but it brings up all the social shyness that I have ever had..oh well.  Anyway - here's Max.  There was an older boy - probably 11 or 12 doing a really precise job on his house and Max was fascinated.  He loves older kids This pic shows how he is really watching what this older boy is doing.



Max_gingerbread_2007 We will be building another house, cause Klutzy Kelly wins again this week!  I dropped the house getting into the front door.  OK NOTE TO SELF- quit trying to carry 20 things while trying to walk successfully.  It does not work!  Practice patience and multiple trip taking.  I am off to play legos with the boy. 



No comments: