We just made it! If our flight had been any later in the day, we would have been delayed by the snow storm! We had a really great trip. Highlights - in no particular order!
- Great food - from the Prime Rib, Craig and Sue made for Xmas day to Picasso's Pizza in Sedona, Lori's grilled turkey and steaks, Sue's cheesecake and fudge - I am hitting the treadmill double time to get ready for Valentines 5K!
- Max being WOUND up to open presents - one meltdown per day from Saturday before Xmas to Xmas day. Oh well, he's 7! Legos...Legos...Ninento DS Games...and a new, really rad electronic guitar! (Thanks, Grammie for our listening pleasure....)
- Scott got in some good golfing....Linda - (a lovely golfer who does not know proper golf etiquette)
- Seeing Lori's beautiful new home in Prescott and having a very nice time! Sketching with Kasey! Christmas lights in the park...
- Seeing Marcia and John's new beatiful home in Scottsdale - Tip: Buy your sleeper sofa/chairs from Lazyboy because they don't have the bar and they are lovely to sleep on!
- Gorgeous Sedona - The Helicopter Ride! Max had a ball and Scott tried to keep his eyes open!
- Taking our family photos the first day - will update with pics later.
Well, I am sure I am missing lots, but all in all, it was a whirlwind and we'll be doing it again hopefully next year!